Last Updated on 20/07/20
Dear Members and Friends of Wealdstone Baptist Church,
We are looking forwards to meeting you again on our church premises for small group meetings. Please note that things will be a little different than what we were used to in the past. We have been working hard to implement the guidelines and safety measures recommended be the government and the Baptist Union and try our best to provide a safe environment for everyone, however this will depend on each of us helping on the way.
To be prepared please check and note the following safety guidance before coming to the WBC premises:
· If you are unwell, or displaying any symptoms of COVID19, please stay at home and follow the current guidelines on self-isolating.
· If you are vulnerable or advised to shield, please do not attend in person, as stated in the current government guidelines. We know this might be disappointing for some, however we do not want to put anyone at risk.
· Please bring your own face covering.
· Please adhere to social distancing guidelines (current guidelines state 2m social distancing or if absolutely necessary 1m with face covering ).
· Please note that there will currently be no singing in any of our meetings, in line with government guidelines.
· Please bring your own bible along.
· Please bring your own drink or snack along if you should require it during the meeting.
· Each time you enter the premises you will need to register with your full contact details, these will be kept for 21 days in case it should be needed for NHS track and trace.
· Everyone will be asked to confirm they are well at the time of arrival
· You will be asked to sanitise your hands on entry to the premises and we advise you to wash your hands regularly as appropriate.
· Please follow all distancing and safety measures as provided by the government or displayed around the premises.
· Please mark your chair as advised.
· Please take any waste home if possible.
· If you are leading a group or using one of the rooms, please make sure to book your location in advance with the admin office.
Please also always check the latest government guidance on https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
We are aware that this is a lot of information, but we hope that this will give you a clearer view of what to expect when you attend any of our meetings.
Please do not hesitate to contact the office on email@example.com if you should have any questions in relation to this.
Your Admin Team (in behalf of the Leadership Team)
We are still running various Zoom Meetings with most of the church activities. Please read news and notes for more information.
We are also continuing to post the services at our dedicated youtube channel and on the website home page, We are also starting to live stream the evening services – More details below: